Winter is gradually coming nearer, it won’t be long before you start getting holiday cards and party invitations. One of the major events of winter period is wedding occasions. Whether this is your first winter wedding or you happen to be a seasoned pro at dressing for formal events, you’ll still glean a few tips from the following advice on men’s suits.
Men’s Suits- Semi-Formal Wedding: The Right Men’s Suits
The first step to dressing appropriately for any wedding is to determine whether the event is formal or semi-formal.
Many people think that semi-formal wedding is very difficult. The tuxedo is obviously ruled out, so what men’s suits are best?
With this type of affair, there are several options you will have for your wardrobe.
* Use men’s business suits- If your wardrobe is always stuffed, you may not need to go shopping. Is black tailored suit in your wardrobe? A lot of men do. Even when this attire is best for business meeting or presentation, it can be a perfect match for the winter wedding.
* Jacket- Many people think that a blazer, tweed jacket or sports jackets are appropriate for winder wedding, they are not. Stick to dark coloured men’s suits. This is the way you can avoid being underdressed. Semi-formal means black tie or tux are not required. The key to the happiness of every occasion is to look your best.
* Wearing direct shirt – A wedding is not the right event to try out new looks and designs. Many people have confirmed that they felt better wearing timeless, classic look. You are fine with a white button cuff dress shirt and a silk tie with pocket square.
Quality Men’s Suits- Dressing For The Formal Wedding
A formal wedding is going to require a little more preparation and style. Being formal means dressing to the nines. With just a little help you can look like this. Here are some of the perfect attire for formal events.
* Tuxedo- The number one attire option for men is the tuxedo. This piece of clothing exhibits class and sophistication. While using tux, choose one with wool blend for winter weddings. Many tuxedos also come with a Teflon coating, to resist stains and keep you looking sharp through the entire event.
* The men’s wedding suits- Wedding suits are generally different than everyday suits. Dark colored suits is the best for winter weddings. Wool is ideal for the season.
To complete your look, use a bow tie or a silk tie with a white dress shirt.
Wedding is a celebration period. Without the right men’s suits, your experience might be different. The key to winter wedding attires is classic looks with dark colors. Affordable Men’s Suits
We invite you to visit our website and experience the timeless Men’s Suits that can only be found in Brook Taverner menswear. From the corporate board room to the weekend holiday or wedding, we pride ourselves in providing impeccable quality and exquisite Men’s Suits.