Whether you are new to bar coding, upgrading from an older Stripe or desktop printer, or adding new printers, Zebra’s S4M thermal printer delivers an affordable solution for many labeling needs.
The S4M Zebra is designed for the budget-minded, this printer offers you simplicity of use, the durability of a metal frame/case, and a full 8″ media roll capacity that implies less label changes. The S4M is a superb price compared to similar printers in the market.
The Zebra S4M printer offers a variety of methods to connect – from serial, parallel, and USB interfaces to internal 10/100 Ethernet or IEEE 802.11b/g – for easy system integration. And it will fit right in with your other Zebra printers because it speaks the same coding languages (ZPL and EPL).
Plus, Zebra’s APL language lets you easily change from other-brand printers to S4M printers without changing your label formats. Zebra’s S4M printer proudly wears the stripe family name by providing the features wanted to support many applications, including:
– Compliance labeling – go along with the newest industry and customer wants.
– Manufacturing provide accurate, end-to-end identification to trace materials through your factory or supply chain.
– Distribution – bar code labeling for packing, shipping, inventory management.
– Healthcare patient safety – infirmary pharmacy unit-dose labeling, specimen and lab labeling, wristband printing and acknowledgments/records labeling. Unicode compliant – for quicker, multi-language printing to meet global wishes.
– Construction: die-cast metal frame with sheet metal enclosure.
– Metal media cover with enlarged clear window.
Part energy equalizer (E3) for superior print quality. XML enabled printing – direct-connect integration for bar code label printing; eliminates license charges and print server hardware and lowers customization and programming costs. Back-lit LCD control panel. Parallel, USB 1.1 and RS-232 serial ports.
In order to generate the most satisfactory results with the S4M printer, It is usually recommended that you check with the Label Rack for the right supplies and accessories.
For more great printer reviews on the S4M Zebra Barcode Label Printer visit Label Rack on the web. Label Rack also offers an enormous inventory of custom labels, and barcode labels. Possibilities are if your company does any kind of high volume printing, Label Rack can help you.