Dry skin, isn't only a an effect of aging. Other environmental factors such as a good deal sun exposure or extraordinary cold can contribute to the fast drying out of the skin. It has been proven that chronic dry skin can lead to early wrinkle formation among individuals. Even youngsters in their late 20s, who have dry skin can manifest forehead wrinkles or eye wrinkles. But the interesting news is, mentioned below are easy and effective tips to look after dry skin, to keep the wrinkles away!
1. Drink 6-8 tumblers of water daily to rehydrate from the inside out!
2. Use mild, natural soap – without the damaging chemicals abundant in commercial face and body wash products. Organic soaps containing cocoa butter, aloe vera, avocado oil or other plant oils are glorious for forestalling dry skin.
3. Employ the “pat-towel” system when drying off from the shower or bath. Avoid rubbing your skin because this might dry the moisture out.
4. Moisturize constantly. A good moisturizer has properties of a skin anti-wrinkle cream or an anti-aging cream. Moisturizers with glycerin are good for dry skin. Glycerin is a crucial ingredient found in a lot of organic soaps. It is useful in binding moisture into the skin thereby preventing water evaporation. This property proves to be very favorable when the natural moisture barrier of your skin is exhausted.
5. Apply Petroleum Jelly. For highly dry skin, petrol jelly can supply immediate relief and it can be employed as a barrier to stop the skin from flaking and cracking.
6. Don't forget your SPF 1! When you're going out and will have a good chance of sun exposure, make it a routine to apply your sunscreen before putting on the moisturizer. Use it first and wait for about 15 to 20 minutes to permit the sunscreen time to be thoroughly absorbed into the skin.
When followed each day, these straightforward steps will help to keep your skin hydrated and soft to be sure that those annoying wrinkles are miles away from your face!
Andrea Hamilton is a keen independent writer. Her expertise include the fields of Skincare, Beauty and Fitness. She's always researching and writing of effective natural wrinkle removers and other strategies with which to achieve facelift without surgery.